A nice Macaroni grill recipes to try !
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whole milk (lowfat milk alters the texture!)
First of all prepare macaroni as directed on box. Do not overcook. Drain macaroni and put back into pot it was boiled in (saves on cleanup!)
And then add all ingredients EXCEPT MILK. Pour mixture into casserole dish. Add enough milk to cover mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 400 for 45 mins or until bubbly. The Macaroni grill recipes is ready to serve..enjoy it !